Recensement des grandes TV cathodique 4/3 en Europe (32 pouces et plus)

Vous voulez parler de système d'arcade, de borne d'arcade, de joystick, de hardware console. Vous voulez des infos sur un point technique, c'est ici. 8292
Message
Auteur
Rivve
stick de carton
Messages : 1
Inscription : 30 sept. 2026, 09:16

Re: Recensement des grandes TV cathodique 4/3 en Europe (32 pouces et plus)

#301 Message par Rivve »

Hello,

Sorry for English, but its quite hard to find others in Europe talking about the big boys :-D
I have a Luma LF 83 S 79 with a Schneider chassis "TV-4.2-85236/E".
Can't really find any information regarding this tv online but it has a Videocolor tube "A80AEJ13X04".
I would love to get into the service menu on this but I don't have the original remote and everything I have tried seems hopeless.
Pretty good picture if I may say so https://imgur.com/gallery/luma-lf-83-s-79-Gn4wjja

Avatar de l’utilisateur
Ryo Saeba
stick de bronze
Messages : 142
Inscription : 18 déc. 2016, 22:37
Localisation : Paname

Re: Recensement des grandes TV cathodique 4/3 en Europe (32 pouces et plus)

#302 Message par Ryo Saeba »

Le tube est tellement grand qu'il y a des switchs à régler selon son l'orientation 😅